Ecommerce Operations Leader
Objective of role:
As an Ecommerce Operation Leader you will be responsible for collaborating with cross-functional partners to manage all aspects of the eCommerce business including, business planning, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing contents, website design, customer service, web analytics and web technologies for the Pandora.norbreeze.vn platforms and the strategic development for the Pandora Ecommerce Business in Vietnam.
- Responsible for the sales target and planning sales plan.
- Serve as a liaison and primary point of contact of the Ecommerce Business cross functional partners acting as a project manager to evaluate, prioritize, develop, manage, implement, and test eCommerce initiatives.
- Participate in the development and execution of strategic and tactical business plans with other members of the cross functional team supporting the eCommerce strategy.
- Develop and oversee the effective planning, QA and execution of content across the websites and online marketing campaigns to ensure efficiency, accuracy and timeliness of all web content publishing.
- Manage all aspects of web analytics related to eCommerce and communicate relevant information to team members, executive leadership, and cross-functional partners.
- Partner with key cross-functional teams to ensure all relevant organizational goals and implications are factored into eCommerce projects.
- Build and direct a cohesive team of internal team members and external partners to effectively develop eCommerce solutions.
- Generate and implement new sales and marketing initiatives to increase eCommerce sales and profitability. (P&L responsible)
- Identify new areas of eCommerce opportunity beyond current organizational thinking and implement innovative solutions to develop the platform to the next level. (Front-End and Back-End Development)
- Assists in the development of store associates; interprets KPI reports and delivers coaching as needed.
- Monitors associate sales activities and productivity; acknowledges and communicates performance to associates, motivates and trains associates to achieve full potential.
- Performs other duties as assigned/required.
- Cost control.
- Our ideal candidate profile is someone who has a minimum of 4+ years with a proven record of leading projects successfully. The person comes with strong e-commerce experience, including digital Knowledge of administrative and procedural aspects of store operations.
- Be the key driver in developing and optimizing the performance and digital brand marketing of the E-commerce platform.
- Deliver a strategic approach in converting ongoing traffic and promotions to generate sales revenues and build brand awareness.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and POS Systems
- Good communication skills, English is an advantage.
- Good problem solving and situational skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to handle operation over time.
- You are a Team Player with Coaching abilities.